- PR under the PTS scheme – We will assess your profile and assist you with focus points that will help to alleviate your PR application.
- PR with family ties As a Singapore citizen, we can assist you with sponsorship through permanent residency for your foreign spouse, unmarried child (under 21) or aged parents
- PR by investment under the GIP program
The investment may be made in one of two ways:
- Investment of SGD 2.5 million (approximately USD 2 million) to establish a new business entity or to expand an existing business, in a permitted industry.
- Investment of SGD 2.5 million (approximately USD 2 million) in an approved GIP funds which invest in Singapore-based companies.
Applicants are eligible to apply for PR under the GIP if they have:
(a) A substantial business track record; and
(b) A substantial business track record and a successful entrepreneurial background, of at least three years
© Able to provide audited financial statements of their company
- If the company is in real estate or construction, the statements must show a turnover of at least SGD 200 million per annum over the last three years and SGD 200 million in the past year
- If the company is in any other industry, the statements must show a turnover of at least SGD 50 million per annum on average over the last three years, and SGD 50 million in the past year
- If the company is privately owned, the investor should have at least a 30% shareholding. Their position and the growth and profitability of the company will also be considered.
If you do not meet the above requirements, we can provide you alternative residency and citizenship options as well based on your profile for your consideration.